Modular construction is a modern technology for erecting objects of different purposes, which is popular in different countries of the world. This way of building the buildings appeared in the first half of the last century and marked the beginning of a boom in the field of industrial construction. First of modules built temporary structures, warehouses, shopping centers, and subsequently this technology began to be used actively for the construction of residential buildings of different heights.
Most often, the modules are structures from a metal frame and enclosing elements with a closed interior space. To build a building, several groups of modules of different sizes are needed.
Modular construction – modern technology
The process of building a house using modular technology can be compared with the assembly of popular designers, it is simple, and it also has a number of other advantages.
- Modular construction is an excellent opportunity to save considerable time. A one-story brick house is built in a few months, while building a similar block building takes only a few days. In a short time after the beginning of the work, the customer can use the premises for the intended purpose and quickly return the enclosed investments.
- All components are manufactured in the future house industrially produced plants that allows you to control the high quality of the module, compliance with established standards and reduce the risk of marriage to a minimum.
- Mobile buildings are mobile, they can easily be transported to a new location. The installation process takes a minimum of time, involves the connection of individual components and the sealing of seams, the connection of engineering systems.
- The weight of modular structures is low, they do not require an expensive foundation and can be installed even in areas where it is problematic to build a house from other materials.
- Mobile buildings are characterized by high autonomy, independent infrastructure and can be installed in any place.
Houses built from separate modules are resistant to the effects of low temperatures, they are not afraid of gusty wind and hail. They will last for more than one year, they do not deform after the rains and snowfalls, they look presentable and modern.
Affordable price – one of the main advantages of modular construction
Modular technology is a great way to significantly save finance and time, to realize the ideas conceived even in the absence of a sufficient amount to begin capital construction of facilities.
Affordable price is one of the undeniable advantages of modular construction, which together with the high quality of objects is one of the reasons for its high popularity. Units produce not only foreign, but also domestic companies who significantly expands the possibilities of choices and enables customers to find acceptable solutions in a certain price range.